If you need fire, police or ambulance services first call: 000 and have your address details ready.
Then call NAPS after hours emergency contact: NAPS President Prof Sam Blay m | 0412060722
Other Useful Emergency Contacts:
• Lifeline (Counselling/Mental Health) 131114
• Victims of Crime Support Line: 9374 3000
• Salvo Suicide Prevention: 9331 2000
• Salvo Youth Line: 9360 3000
• Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000
• Alcohol and Drug Counselling: 9799 1199
• NSW Rape Crisis Centre: 98196565 or 1800 424 017
• Eastern and Central Sexual Assault Services: 9515 3680
• Crisis Service-ask for after-hours crisis workers: 9515 6111
For more details see the NAPS Student Handbook.
Copyright: No information from this website is to be used for commercial purposes without written permission from NAPS.